Its a love hate relationship. I love the game. But I hate playing it XD
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
DOOMTANK is a fast-paced twin-stick shooter designed for Ludum Dare 37. The theme of this Ludum Dare is "One Room." DOOMTANK accomplishes this by pitting you against an ever-changing room straight from the depths of hell.
Enter the ever-changing room of Hell and slay its inhabitants.
Find and use four new weapons to destroy the minions of hell. Equip armor to stay alive. Place towers that split your shots into two. Most of all, beat your high score.
DOOMTANK supports controllers, keyboard, and keyboard+mouse, and has rebindable keys. We recommend a controller for the best experience.
Rate us on Ludum Dare or leave a comment below.
Update! Version 1.1! New content! This version will be free for a limited time. When the xbox build is published, this version will increase to a price of $5. Get it while it's free! Share it with your friends!
- Pickups now despawn after a certain amount of time.
- Player now indicates when it takes damage.
- Fixed an issue causing some content to be inaccessible.
- Fixed issues regarding the camera being unpredictable.
- Fixed issues with Hurt Me Plenty's design.
- Added additional content.
- Added bosses.
- Fixed an issue where the hotplates didn't properly dispose of loiterers.
- Fixed an issue with the turret not properly following the mouse.
- Added a drop chance to the entire Mouther swarm, but not individuals.
- Fixed the Start Screen music so that it respected volume.
- Fixed the Start Screen so that it respected fullscreen.
|Published||107 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||107 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Controller, Endless, ludum-dare, Ludum Dare 37, Shoot 'Em Up, Top down shooter, Twin Stick Shooter, Violent|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers|
Click download now to get access to the following files: